Down by the sea

*Sigh* Don't you just love when you have one of those little breaks that really feels like a holiday- no matter how short it may have been? I was fortunate enough to have had one such occasion in northern New South Wales over the long weekend- and I feel so much better for it. It had it all- perfect weather, a spot by the beach, good company and boardgames. Oh, and of course all the Easter chocolate! Bliss. I hope you all had an equally enjoyable weekend!
K x




A strong contender for the best pie I've ever eaten.
and hands down the largest!

I think the Pelicans missed the memo...

   *All happy snaps taken by me (well, the last couple were taken by MrBenni- but I did the playing around in Photoshop)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...