Under a Turquoise Sky

I've been feeling a teensy bit blue the last couple days with with the weather taking a cooler turn (I think we were spoilt with such perfect weather last weekend, of course Mother Nature had to realise that it's supposed to be Autumn and act accordingly).

So when I came across this photo by Songsoflight on Etsy the other day I got a little excited and ordered one. I think it will be just the thing to cheer me up when it feels like summer is so so far away. How appropriate that it's called "Summer Dream"? It makes me imagine warm and sweetly scented afternoons spent lying in the grass somewhere by the water.

I know it will look so pretty framed on my wall, perhaps above my desk where I can sit, stare up and wistfully dream of summer...
K x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...