Wedding Bells

With all this hype about the royal wedding going on today (my work is even having a high tea with tiaras at the office), it's hard not to get even a little caught up in it all so I thought I'd jump on the horse and carriage (so to speak), and post something within that theme.

So, I consulted my favourite wedding site for inspiration: OnceWed, where I can spend more time than I'm willing to admit looking at all the beautiful photos and creative ideas, even though it's been over a year since my own wedding. This denim themed wedding is featured at the moment - and who would have thought a bridal party decked out in denim could look so stylish? (not a bad perm or puff paint decoration in sight!)



I also thought this Big Sur real wedding looked amazing! MrBenni and I were lucky to visit this beautiful part of the world when we were in the US in '09 and Big Sur was definitely a highlight. This brides dress was gorgeous and I absolutely love the colourful lanterns hanging from the trees. 
K x




*all images from www.oncewed.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...